Operator 3.0 Limited
Only 10 belts will be built using this color scheme
- Custom cerakoted buckle
- 2.0-inch width outer belt
- 2.0 inch width inner belt
- Double MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) webbing for extra strength
- Quick release Cobra D-ring buckle for universal attachment point anchor
- Triple stitched, high-strength nylon material
- Elastic webbing for additional attachment options
- Customizable sizes
- Mil-Spec, Berry compliant, Nylon 6.6 primary webbing
- Material meets military specification
- Made in the USA
- Built to last, quality is guaranteed
Comfortable to wear all-day long, the durable, yet flexible 2-part belt system stays in place while you’re in prone position, sitting, kneeling or running. The high-performance inner belt, delivers the best point-of-attachment for your outer belt. Place your inner belt between your pant loops to provide 100% contact with the outer belt. When the inner and outer belts are matted together, the two become a secure mounting solution that doesn’t shift while you’re on the go.
The sturdy and durable construction with ultra-thick webbing and solid nylon material, gives the belt the strength needed for small to heavy weight mission specific equipment. The belt is equipped with elastic webbing which creates a multi-purpose retention system that maximizes space otherwise wasted. Elastic webbing holds gear as small as a sharpie marker and as large as a double stack pistol magazine. When not in use, the elastic webbing lays flat so it doesn’t disturb traditional mounting options.
SubSecond requires an accurate waist size, in order to maximize the MOLLE count and allow the most mounting options.
All belts are made to order, which may result in higher than normal lead times. Lead times typically range from 2-3 weeks. However, this is just an estimate. If you would like an accurate lead time, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. We appreciate your patience in this matter.
How to Choose Sizing
When selecting a belt size, start by choosing your waist size. Since our sizes are only even numbers, please select the next size down, if your waist size is an odd number. For example, i fyour waist size is 33", choose 32" from the belt size selections.
If you are unsure of your waist size, measure it by using a flexible measuing tape and follow these steps:
1. Wear thin clothing. Hold the tape meansure between the top of your hipbone and bottom of your ribs.
2. Breathe out normally and bring the tape measure around your waist.
3. Record your mreasurement.
4. Choose your belt size and please note that if your waist size meansured as an odd number, (e.g. 33") select the next size down (e.g.32").
*SubSecond belts are sold in 2" increments, which allows for the maxmiumization of MOLLE patterns available. This is why you'll only ever see even belt sizes listed. Please be sure to select the next size down, if your waist size is an odd number.