Achilles Heel Tactical Operator 3.0: Your Ultimate Tactical Belt Setup
Take your tactical performance to new heights with the Achilles Heel Tactical Operator 3.0. This high-performance belt setup is the outcome of a groundbreaking collaboration between AHT and Subsecond, combining cutting-edge engineering and tactical expertise.
- Custom AHT Color Scheme
- 2.0-inch Width Outer Belt
- 2.0-inch Width Inner Belt
- Double MOLLE Webbing for Extra Strength
- Quick Release Cobra D-Ring Buckle
- Triple Stitched, High-Strength Nylon Material
- Elastic Webbing for Additional Attachment Options
- Customizable Sizes
- Mil-Spec, Berry Compliant, Nylon 6.6 Primary Webbing
- Made in the USA
- Built to Last, Quality is Guaranteed
- AHT Operator 3.0
- 2.0 Inch Inner Belt
- Subsecond Tail Clamp
- Subsecond TQ Pouch
- 2 x Removable Sharpie Loops
The AHT Operator 3.0 is the result of an exceptional partnership between AHT and Subsecond. Together, they've redefined industry standards, delivering an exceptional belt setup for the discerning professional.
To maximize MOLLE count and mounting options, accurate waist size is required. All belts are made to order, resulting in estimated lead times of 3-4 weeks. For precise lead time, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Your patience is appreciated as we ensure top-notch quality.
Elevate your tactical prowess with the Achilles Heel Tactical Operator 3.0 - The Ultimate Belt Setup.
How to Choose Sizing
When selecting a belt size, start by choosing your waist size. Since our sizes are only even numbers, please select the next size down, if your waist size is an odd number. For example, i fyour waist size is 33", choose 32" from the belt size selections.
If you are unsure of your waist size, measure it by using a flexible measuing tape and follow these steps:
1. Wear thin clothing. Hold the tape meansure between the top of your hipbone and bottom of your ribs.
2. Breathe out normally and bring the tape measure around your waist.
3. Record your mreasurement.
4. Choose your belt size and please note that if your waist size meansured as an odd number, (e.g. 33") select the next size down (e.g.32").
*SubSecond belts are sold in 2" increments, which allows for the maxmiumization of MOLLE patterns available. This is why you'll only ever see even belt sizes listed. Please be sure to select the next size down, if your waist size is an odd number.